Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Best Cartoon Shows Ever

Adult Swim put up a list (insert link here) to show the top 25 cartoon shows of all time.

Venture Bros. made it to number 19, but some slags were ahead of it, so I dunno.

What say ye all? Any stab at a top 10 at least (in no particular order)? I'll go foist.

Bugs, et al
Simpsons
Ren/Stimpy
Jonny Q
VBros
Pink Panther/Ant-Aardvark
Scooby (not a huge fan, but appreciate, etc.)
Beavis/Companion
Tennessee Tuxedo & Co.
Rocky/Bullwinkle

1 comment:

wretchasketch said...

Cartoons I tried to never miss...
Looney Toons and Merry Melodies
Batman the Animated Series
Johnny Quest
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Space Ghost
Samurai Jack
New Adventures of Mighty Mouse
Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids
Herculoids
Arabian Knights
Thundar the Barbarian
Justice League
Original Season of Scooby Doo
Batman Beyond
Vintage Tom and Jerry
Flash Gordon/Lone Ranger/Tarzan/Batman
Super Friends
Planet of the Apes
Speed Buggy