“No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office.”--George Bernard Shaw
Congratulations to our Chub Brother, Tracy! He's just announced that he is to be a father. The baby's due in October. No gender known yet. Let the legacy continue.
In honor of the Indian Indians after whom the early European explorers named the Native Americans, and without whom we would therefore have no bluegrass music, I suggest Tracy name the child Patel P. Patel Latham. It works for a girl or a boy.
6 comments:
I propose a naming contest. My first entry: Banjo Latham.
How about: Jimmy Cornbread Martin Latham
In honor of the Indian Indians after whom the early European explorers named the Native Americans, and without whom we would therefore have no bluegrass music, I suggest Tracy name the child Patel P. Patel Latham. It works for a girl or a boy.
-Slap Yore Mammy Latham, aka, 'SYM'
-Wilberforce Aloysius Latham
-Bob
or maybe
boy: Monroe Earl Martin Latham
girl: Martina Earlestor Latham
How 'bout "Booger?"
Post a Comment