“No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office.”--George Bernard Shaw
I agree, hey Capt Gav, when we gonna go houseboatin.
Perhaps I can stowaway or dance a jig for my passage.
We'll talk about a swap, Cabin Boy.
AArgh, I meant to tack that "non cabin-boy" clause on to my contract.
Huzzah! I suggest a total pirate theme. Did we ever recover the jolly rogers from LW2K7???
yep. i have the jolly roger.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I agree, hey Capt Gav, when we gonna go houseboatin.
Perhaps I can stowaway or dance a jig for my passage.
We'll talk about a swap, Cabin Boy.
AArgh, I meant to tack that "non cabin-boy" clause on to my contract.
Huzzah! I suggest a total pirate theme. Did we ever recover the jolly rogers from LW2K7???
yep. i have the jolly roger.
Post a Comment