Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fall Break


So, my fine feathered chubs;

Where/when is our fall tripstravaganza?

Even another Fri-Sat-Sun would do wonders for this boy's morale and morals.

Ideas?

Mine include:

-Tunica (hotel suite stay)
-Disc-O-Rama at the 5 courses in my area (stay at Stately Millson Manor [[We have beds now]]), to include breakfast at Bro. Junipers and some free gropage by Dick Flake.
- Stay at Sid's lake cabin (Giles County)
- Bust the cherry on Dave's condo (notice how I invited us, Big Dave)
- Gatlinburg
- Obersalzburg

2 comments:

Bear said...

I'm up for a weekend trek. We NEED to do a book tour. Cheap is good. Anybody else in?

Dave said...

I'm in! Yes, there will be a "Condo Breaking In" hopefully this fall, I want to enjoy the deck, but it's been so bleeping Hot! Anyone is welcome to stop by, anytime, just give a few minutes warning.