I've been driving past Mrs. B's (330 W Main St, Hendersonville, TN) for over two years and I can tell you that was a mistake.Organized: The store is amazingly so. Stretched out over several rooms of an old house right on the main drag, it's remarkably clean, too.
Selection: While small, Mrs. B's has an excellent selection of books on a broad range of topics.
Trade: I brought in $31 retail and got $15.50 in trade, but the staff handed me my $16-worth of goodies for it without debate, including the complete Daw set of Elric novels you see in the picture.
Prices: That same set of Elric paperbacks was $5.99 for the whole lot, but on average, prices range around 30-50% of retail. There's some bargain basement, too, but not from our basements.
I'm going to side with Yelp! here and go ****(*). A thoroughly worthy shop. Look for it under the "bee" design sign, right next to Mr. B's print shop.
No comments:
Post a Comment