
Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! For those Chubs who missed last night's culinary extravaganza, oh boy, did you miss out! Roger labored tirelessly and, I am proud to announce, has perfected his egg roll recipe. Adding fried rice and home made sweet & sour, hot mustard, and dragon foot sauce, we were all left gasping for breath bite between delicious bite. The meal was so monumental, it may actually alter the fabric of Lost Weekend Saturday night dinners! Must stop... starting to tear up... talk amongst yourselves.
3 comments:
Aw man, I'm sad that's it's not still last night and I'm eating a Roger® brand eggroll.
Took mom the leftovers today. I didn't tell her in advance. From the fridge to the front door of my parents' house I was like Bilbo Baggins at Rivendell, coveting the Ring. When I handed mom the bag, a little part of me died. But I don't want to be Gollum. Still, she hasn't eaten them yet...
And yet you do all this the week I don't come to GN.
Crap.
Post a Comment