“No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office.”--George Bernard Shaw
"Dada-dada-dada-dada-dat... Badgeman!" or "Tim Burton finds Batman in Oliver Hardy III" or "Fatbat brings home the bacon" or "Ith ihs a chlasihk cahse of mihsdirechtion ahs theshe chity ruhbes whill nehver nothice the shnot rag in mhy lheft hanhd. Blhast youh ahllerghies!"
13 comments:
The World's Greatest Pizza Detective.
The Dark Chocolate Knight
"I swear to Christ, if somebody says FATMAN to me ONE more time, I'm gonna go all Joker on their asses."
"Damn your eyes Alfred. Your bedtime buttered croissants, mocha shakes, and storytime ritual MUST...STOP!"
"These hams are threatening the security of Gotham and the only way I know to stop them is to eat them. Eat them all. For crime. Nom."
funny stuff. thanks. i like dark chocolate knight probably the best.
he probably looks differently to himself...at least in his mind.
Child Stars Expose: Whatever happened to "Bat Mite"
"People deal with their parents being gunned down in front of them in different ways. I eat."
Got my Cheetohs, my vids...time to head to the cave and flog the orange bat.
"Dada-dada-dada-dada-dat... Badgeman!"
or
"Tim Burton finds Batman in Oliver Hardy III"
or
"Fatbat brings home the bacon"
or
"Ith ihs a chlasihk cahse of mihsdirechtion ahs theshe chity ruhbes whill nehver nothice the shnot rag in mhy lheft hanhd. Blhast youh ahllerghies!"
>>Ith ihs a chlasihk cahse of mihsdirechtion ahs theshe chity ruhbes whill nehver nothice the shnot rag in mhy lheft hanhd. Blhast youh ahllerghies!<<
Somehow, I managed to read, understand, and be entertained by that.
Dang I'm so galded right now.
Post a Comment