
I had forgotten I had done this sometime last year, and by Odin's Cheese Whiz crusted beard I don't know why I thought of it this morning. I defined Chub Squad for the Urban Dictionary , anyone can post an alternate definition if they like. The basic premise of this site a user database of terms you won't see in Webster's. For example, ever wonder what a Cleveland Steamer is? Or did you sit up late last night pondering what the world has to say about our friend Dirty Sanchez? Check it out.
The next order of business is unleashing the term the owl is in the fudge pan on the world. Post your definition as a comment, and the best one will make the Urban Dictionary.
1 comment:
Ok, I'll bite.
"Owl in the fudge pan"-American colloq.
Someone out of his depth; overextending an idea; see also: "In over his head"
Ex. "Steve's proposal for the new company was not appropriate; he often has his owl in the fudge pan."
Post a Comment