Pages

Friday, February 24, 2006

New Caption Contest


Oh my god, my eyes...my freaking eyessss. Choke, ok guys get to captioning. Now I must away and wash my brain off with Dran-O Extree Powerful.

Bear

p.s. I'm not babying anyone through the blogging process. If you want to post, learn how to post...GAVIN!

6 comments:

Charlie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rdoty said...

"I'd tuck that in, but my arms won't reach. Oh well"

rdoty said...

Good god! Someone get that woman to the delivery room!. The head is crowning on a 500lb baby!

Charlie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlie said...

Bob knew the one place the police would never find him was in Mabel's vagina...if the bitch would only close her damn legs!

Anonymous said...

All hail Shai-Hulud from where the water of life flows. Stilgar, get your maker hooks and let us ride the sandworm to the Shield Wall...