Pages

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I get by with a little help from my Chubs

Hey boys, I'm building my internet empire (one of several empires in the works) and need your help to catapult Gossette Enterprises into the ranks of eCommerce giants such as Google, Yahoo, eBay and Chubsquad.com.

Here's the deal...I bought a couple of domain names a while back and have set them up through a website monetization program with parked.com. In other words they have been turned into those lousy hyperlink minefields. Alas, I earn moolah for clicks. On the first day I earned $2.33 from one site. If I can average that every day then I might be on to something. We'll see.

Anyway, go to these sites for me and click through a couple of links. No need to do it over and over, I mean c'mon, that would be dishonest.

hybridfuel.org
highspeedtv.org
highspeedtv.net
highdefphone.com

No comments: