Pages

Friday, March 03, 2006

Duffer on the lamb


No crap.. Duffer has jumped ship... Really. The link is from a News Channel 5. Duffer stands to go on trial in the morning for his crimes against humanity and he's on the lamb. If you hear from this accused child molester, let Metro know...

http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/17735.asp

4 comments:

Charlie said...

"On the lamb"?!?

Isn't that beastiality?

Besides, what lamb doesn't beg for it? I mean, the way they walk/dress, they're asking for it fer sure...

cm

Jeremy said...

Has anyone checked under Karl's front counter? I bet he's curled up under there sucking his thumb, wearing a bonnet and playing Battletech.

stuart said...

...and this stuff just gets worse. Channel 4 got some shots of his room at the grandfathers house. The reporter in his voice-over mentioned that Duffer was an avid role-player, mentioning (with closeup) a book in his room entitled "Fantasy Gamers Bible".

Once again, gamers as a whole are marginalized, and are evil.

So in this case it's true, but the arithmetic of I game, therefore I bugger children doesn't add up.

Anonymous said...

I'm really really thinking hard about calling Dog the Bounty Hunter in on this one...