

Guys,
Here are two version of the shirt for this year. I'm in the process of putting up shirts/items now. You can go to OUR SITE and order now in time for LW2K7. If there are any items you would like up, let me know. There will be NO changes to the current design. There may, however, be subsequent designs to come as time permits.
5 comments:
I should add the shirt as part of the invited guest's swag/lure to attend.
Good job, Barry.
My gal's a porker
Voted for Corker
I buy her piggy shirts
To keep her in style;
She reads the chubly blog
Then eats a half a hog
See boys, that where your money goes.
Bear,
That is the greatest Lost Weekend design yet. More forthcoming? Can you outdo yourself?
T-billy
Thanks, Tracy. Maybe I had better quit while I'm ahead.
Luzionem esto nuo vol xaditada indo! Nen, chesta momena wol jamben zene, vose filibr, lon! Faccaparte spequest il gostri vogo ja decipulo? Mant nos chetenderc fo!!!
Barbara? What?
Post a Comment