no.5 "c'mon everybody, let's jog to the falls and watch the sunrise!"
quatro: "I can't play now, Grey's Anatomy is on"
ttthree: "you're right, on you that corduroy is slimming"
#2: "no thanks, I'm having grapefruit"
EL NOMBRE UNO:
"WHY YES, YOUR ass DOES SMELL LIKE GLADIOLAS"
>>> TAKE THE TOP 5 CHALLENGE...
5 things, theme is LW, just do it
stuart
4 comments:
5. "Gav, you're early."
4. "I want my chili WITHOUT Beans"
3. "Sure Brian, you can lead the prayer this time."
2. "Remember the episode of Desperate Housewives where...."
1. "When's Duffer getting here?"
5. I couldn't possibly eat another radish rose.
4. Origami challenge!
3. Bear, stop reading your bible and start making chili.
2. Hey Dave, remember when you used to eat with your mouth open?
1. King me!
1.I feel summer-fresh
2.Let's go through the fire drill again; everyone find his buddy
3.Brian, how come you NEVER wear the hat?
4.Hands up-who wants Jello?
5.Does this make me look fat?
5. Tim, please tell us MORE about your girlfriend.
4. Tim, we're shocked - we had no idea you have a girlfriend!
3. Tim, I can't believe Kevin slept with your girlfriend!
2. Tim, we've taken up a collection to send you on an all-expenses paid trip to Italy with your girlfriend!
And yes, finally,
1. Tim, [insert your own missive concerning the fact that Tim can't stop yammering on about his] girlfriend!
Post a Comment