Pages

Friday, September 24, 2004

Blog, Blog, Blog...

My, aren't we up early this morning...

It's Friday morning and I was up at my normal 4:45 and at work by 5:45. Some good news for me is that it looks like OT will continue indefinitely. I was told it would possibly end by this next Thursday. In addition we are allowed unlimited OT till the end of the fiscal year next Thursday 09/30/04. Needless to say I'll be in tomorrow and I'll try to get in at least 8 hours. Looks like no disc golf for me tomorrow, but what about Sunday AM before football? I have a new disc I want to try out, it's understable which I hope will help correct my severe left curve. Speaking of football, The Titans are facing AFC South leading Jacksonville Sunday. I hope they look better than they did against Indy last week. Looking forward to getting together with the Chubsquad tonight at Gav's, for a little Cthulhu and some X-boxing. Till next time...


No comments: