I guess that some of us (namely me) aren't checking our 3Kth chubsquad blog e-mail, but I am glad it's set up now. Anybody figured image hosting out yet?
You may also be interested to note that I've added a doubtlessly infrequently updated bloc for my comic and other writing projects, movie reviews, and general musings. That address is http://parahumans.blogspot.com/.
Interesting about the new Elvis albums. Did anybody make it to Nick Lowe. I wanted to go reeeeeally bad, but as it turned out I had a free pass to see Shaun of the Dead for the same time slot, which was, did I mention, free?
Shaun of the Dead is beautiful, BTW.
I'm sick at home today and my skull is throbbing, so I'm going to bury it back beneath the covers for a few hours in hopes that when I regain consciousness, the pain will have subsided.
No comments:
Post a Comment