Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Good Times....

Saturday afternoon, I'm just about done at work, only about thirty minutes or so to go. We had a great time at Gav's last night. Inhaled a few beans, chips, dogs and corn, it was very delicious. I want to thank Gav for hosting. Cthulhu went very well, everyone said they enjoyed it. We were all very glad to see Paul again, we need to get him to come around more. Gav, Bear, Stu, Rog and Tim attended, but alas, Tim's Fartherly duties pulled him away too soon. We finished up about 1:30 AM and Gav showed us the new X-Men Legends for X-box, It looks fantastic! Early hours took Stu and Rog away after the game so Paul, Bear, Gav and I tried out the X-men game. I soon however felt too weary to continue and had to bow out. I relinquished control of the ferocious Wolverine to Bear since Iceman had fallen.

I hope everyone is getting a chance to read this blog, and I hope to see some more participation also. GET OFF YOUR KEISTERS AND WRITE!!

No comments: