Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I Humbly Apologize

I was starting to get little aggravated at some of the chubbers for not contributing to the blog when I realized that only four of us; Bear, Jer, Tracy and myself had been "officially" invited to join. I have sent out the rest of the invitations, hopefully not forgetting anyone, and I see Gav, BK and Tim have responded. If you haven't received one or I sent it to the wrong email let me know.

So, forgive me and like they say when you assume, it makes an ASS of U and ME.

I'd like to see some suggestions as far as the layout, etc. Jeremy did a great job when he set it up and now I'm just looking around to see what can be added to enhance it. This is free at this point and probably limits what can be added but I'll continue to explore and see.

Dave

No comments: