Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

18 excuses overheared when the Chubsquad are playing Disc Golf

1. Its a new disc...I'm still learning that disc
2. Im too fat.
3. I just had my nipples pierced.
4. I don't know why I threw that disc......I HATE THAT DISC!!
5. That disc can't handle all the power I'm giving it.
6. I would be a great player if I could only throw straight.
7. I should not have gone commando today, it distracts me.
8. I don't believe it........ WINDSHEAR !!!!!!!!!
9. I'm not really keeping track of my score right now!
10. The barometric pressure is making my discs fly crazy.
11. Oh, they moved the basket?
12. I farted...OK, I SHARTED!
13. I didn't throw...I was just getting it out of my hand.
14. Did you feel that? The gravity's bad here!
15. El Nino
16. You sure these are all par 3s?
17. Whoever designed this course was a masochist.
18. I really didn't want to play today, anyway.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Funny and too true. You all are welcomed to come to Whorenando this weekend for a play of the Memphis/North Mississippi courses. I want to play the 9 holes at Latimer Lakes in Horn Lake (we'll play 'em twice for 18), the BRAND NEW and long as hell 18 hole course in Southaven (concrete tee pads, the works).