Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Caption Contest


Let's see who can come up with the best caption for this old Batman trading card. One entry per chub. I'll abstain. A prize will be awarded.

Bk's Entry:
SLACKER ALERT:STILL WAITING

Gav's Entry:
SLACKER ALERT:STILL WAITING

Randell's Entry:
"Are these ears to short? Should I go longer? or would that be too butch? I just don't know!"

Stu's Entry:
"CURSES, this painful rectal itch is moving to my scalp...arghhhhh...rosebud!"

Charlie's Entry:
"Must think pure thoughts...he's my WARD dammit!"

Tim's Entry:
"See no evil... speak no evil... confoundit Robin, what was that other one?"

Dave's Entry:
"Oh no! Stop the voices...Stop the voices..Please God stop the voices!"

Roger's Entry:
"...This is only until I can afford to join the Hair Club for Men...this is only until I can afford to join the Hair Club for Men..."

Bear's Entry: (not counting towards nifty prize):
"That does it: I'm taking this cowl off. I'm taking my shirt off. I'm running down the street, tits-to-the-wind, to Joker's hideout, and I'm going to slap his fool face SO hard."

T-Billy's Entry:
"must...be...(oooph)...subtle...Batgirl won't...miss...one Midol from...(gasp)...her utility belt...(sigh)"

Jer's Entry:
"I'm a Libra who likes hiking, antiques, inventing things, spelunking, chatting with Superfriends on the Internet and vigilante justice."

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

"I've got a headache THIS big, and it's gotten SANDMAN written all over it"

"Is your card the 2 of clubs?"

"I'm a Libra who likes hiking, boating, inventing things, spelunking, chatting with Superfriends on the Internet and vigilante justice."

wretchasketch said...

must...be...(oooph)...subtle...Batgirl won't...miss...one Midol from...(gasp)...her utility belt...(sigh)

Charlie said...

"Must think pure thoughts...he's my WARD dammit!"

stuart said...

"CURSES, this painful rectal itch is moving to my scalp...arghhhhh...rosebud!"

rdoty said...

"Are these ears to short? Should I go longer? or would that be too butch? I just don't know!"