Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Chicken Scratch

I just uncovered the lost writings from the Memphis trip. I can't read half of it (not sure if Bear or Charlie was the scribe). But are some of the things I can make out.

C.W. Purvey segment
Urban Home Companion
Counter-Pointer-Counter
Mr. Smarty Pants
Mr. Rucky of the Rucky Dragon Chinese Buffet
Man on the Street Interviews
Obscure sports update / random traffic update
Dick Flake Editorials - Flake's social commentary

Tagline - ChubSquad Radio "Covering the girth of the earth"

List of many, many Super(ficial) friends, here are some:
Action Feldman (Super Jew)
Baron Von Ticklepants
Little BigMan
Hamfist
Little Lord Smashlaroy
Q-tip (albino with an afro)
Dr. Professor, MD
The Potato - sidekick Tater Tot
Fruit Fly
Fantastic Mel

4 comments:

Charlie said...

I hate that this list just made coffee come out of my nose...and not on purpose this time. Thanks, Jer. So...Who's next?!?

Charlie said...

Well, obviously the legible half is mine (funny) and the illegible half is Bear's (questionable).

Charlie said...

The Purvey Seg. could be the Religious Minoot. "What's the Good Word?" segment. Always poor exegesis, all the time.

Charlie said...

Boys: I sent this off to Dick Flake. He already knows about The Show and the format.

Dick,

We would like to have you make 30 second commentaries on social issues, but we want to have you put your own 'spin'on it--throw in your own colorful/navy nco language because it's pod casting, not regular radio--and have fun with it. Any of your comedy is welcomed. If you could (it could become your 'trademark'), please try to relate some short story from your 30+ years in the navy to the issue.

Some possible topics include:
-Mercy Killings
-UNICEF
-Abortion
-The Situation in Darfur
-Global Warming

Just be loveable, drunk self.

Thanks, and on behalf of Chubsquad!Radio, I am,

Your neighbor,

cm